With the increasing number of accounting documents sent from suppliers, authorities and customers finance professionals have to deal on a daily basis you need software to ensure you can avoid drowning under extra paperwork.
In this white paper, you can find 7 new ways to handle your incoming documents and what a good document management system can do for your business:
- Increase Productivity Levels and Revenue Margins
- Increase efficiency levels with system automation
- Reduce operational costs across the entire company
- Communicate live and exchange information with clients
- Gain competitive advantages and differentiation factors
Full Automation of Emailed Invoices… Take a look at the video to find out more.
PaperLess is a Sage Developer that focuses on managing your incoming documents which means managing your entire workflow process in the organisation from adding documents to processing data, from approving documents to saving all types of transactions in the accounting or non-accounting archive.
So here are 7 new ways you can now improve in your day-to-day operations and how PaperLess can make your business more efficient or take a look at the video to see these 7 ways in operation:
1. Adding incoming documents to PaperLess
- Adding any type of incoming paper or electronic document in multiple file formats including office documents or any scanned image
- For emailed accounting documents you can fully automate the way these documents are processed with PaperLess Company Inbox
2. Managing incoming paperwork
- Never lose any time working out where your documents are in the business process
- Locate any document quickly and easily
- View all your documents in the PaperLess workspace, different views mean you can always see where your paperwork is within a business process
- Create accounting transactions directly from the source document images and post the transactions directly into your accounting application
- View the document in PaperLess from within your accounting application
3. Automatic Invoice Recognition
4. Workflow Approvals
- Any document, accounting or non-accounting related, can have one or more recipients attached to it for approvals
- Full audit trail for each documents approval process
5. Secure Remote Access
- Remote Access application (9MB file) can be run anywhere via the Internet and has all PaperLess functionality available
6. Other Document Archive
- For non-accounting documents such quotations, HR documents, policies and procedures there is no need for any other external database or application
- Any business document can be archived with its own meta-data so that it can be located within the PaperLess search functions
- Extensive reporting options with output to Excel that enable reporting on documents posted in the accounting, outstanding in workflows and stored in non-accounting documents archive.
There is so much more to know so simply Book Your Free Online Demo or Visit PaperLess Website to get access to Full Document Management Automation