Have you considered a PaperLess future? Can you imagine a business without paper?
PaperLess has created a vision to take business into the PaperLess future. The environmental impact of paper production, processing and distribution as well as the business costs and efficiency losses of using paper has been a driving factor for PaperLess business model and product offering.
Consider some of the environmental impact of using paper in our businesses:
- Cutting trees that release oxygen for our environment
- Energy usage and release of harmful gases in pulp and paper industry
- Fuel consumption by air, rail and road transport distributing reams of paper
- Fuel consumption sending paper documents via ground & air courier services
- Manufacturing printers, ink and toner cartridges
A number of technologies have emerged that is changing our business culture and trend. Social media tools like blogs, discussion boards, instant messaging, Facebook and YouTube are drawing people into reading information online, interacting and sharing documents and photos. Popular among the younger generation, these tools are also being used by businesses to distribute electronic materials, develop trainings, seminars and distribute company news and presentations. PaperLess helps businesses improving their accounting and document management efficiency and increase their profit by reducing the true cost of paper.
A number of benefits are achieved by going PaperLess:
- Reduce business cost associated with paper, printers, copiers, fax machines, ink and toner cartridges
- Eliminate filing cabinets and reduce office space used for archiving
- Conduct business in a virtual environment resulting in faster responses both internally and externally
- Increase efficiency of your staff by removing the time spent searching for and sending documents
- Present a professional image to your customers with a secure online document management solution that integrates seamlessly with your existing accounting system
- Create faster business work flows by eliminating the time wasted on documents that need to be hand delivered
- Both accounting and business documents are managed in one centralised workspace
- Real- time updates and delivery of documents from anywhere and anytime in the world
- Conduct business environmentally friendly and brag about it